You have spent the year saving money to go on the perfect 30A Beach vacation! You found the perfect property that every member of your family will love and maybe even incredible flights deals. You are browsing the internet for that new bikini. Suitcases are laying open and you’ve tossed in the sunscreen and beach towels. You can already feel the gulf breeze as it ruffles your hair, the warmth of the sun tanning your skin and then, the phone rings…
That call could be that a family member has had an accident, that your child is sick, your husband just lost his job, there’s a hurricane in the Gulf or a number of other occurrences that could keep you from embarking on this vacation. It happens every day with unforeseen travel problems like trip delays, illness or medical emergency during travel, unpredictable weather or lost baggage being an issue more frequently than ever. There is a lot at stake.
While there is no way to prevent these events, there is a way to protect your financial investment, so your family will have the ability to plan again. For as little as 7% of your trip cost, you can purchase the ultimate safety net, Red Sky Sun Trip Preserver. You will be covered for trip cancelation and interruption; and emergency assistance services. Don’t let your perfect vacation go unprotected!
30A Cottages offers guests Red Sky Travel Insurance. Red Sky's Sun Trip Preserver protects you before your departure, during your trip, and on your way home from a wide range of unforeseen events that could cancel or interrupt your travel plans. Coverage includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, travel delay, baggage delay, lost or stolen personal items, emergency accident and sickness medical expense and emergency evacuation, and 24-hour assistance services.
BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN GO WRONG
Hurricane, illness, and plenty more can spoil a vacation. Sun Trip Preserver vacation rental insurance provides the most complete protection for guests, reimbursing you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you've incurred.
When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
- Mandatory Evacuation
- Job Loss
- Accidental Sickness
- Family Emergency
- Uninhabitable Accommodations
Sun Trip Preserver offers the broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $1000 baggage delay coverage
Sun Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- A named hurricane or other natural disasters
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion's primary residence caused by a natural disaster
- Sickness, injury, or death of you, a family member, traveling companion, or service animal
Sun Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service